I wonder if Chucky cried in 2015???

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Snoopy4, Jan 30, 2017.

1. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

2. Snoopy4 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Obama flunky that only gets to keep her job for now because she's the only person authorized to sign foreign surveillance orders.

#moreabusefromtheleft

3. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Sounds to me that you can't take the fact that someone actually has the balls to stand up for what is truly right, have no real argument against what she has done, so you go to attack her, while running back to your safe space.

Besides, if your man is in the Oval Office, I find it hilarious that he doesn't have the balls to go to Congress to get what he wants, since his party has majority in both chambers. He must be realizing that he would not get the support he needs that he would have to go it alone.

Either way, we now have the basis for the 28th and 29th Amendments to the US Constitution.

BL.

4. Snoopy4 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Obama puppet.

5. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

So Schumer and Manchin proposed the possibility of doing something as stupid as what Trump has already done.

Gosh, that makes things so much better!

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Lynch? same one who met Bill Clinton while an investigation was going on? say it ain't so.

7. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

No. Sally Yates.

8. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Thank you for proving my point. Come back when you can actually have a conversation about the topic instead of resorting to childish namecalling.

BL.

9. Snoopy4 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Even worse.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 30, 2017 ---
    She's an Obama puppet making a political move. If your so blind to see that, can't help. She's not doing her job, just like Holder.

10. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

And you know this, how? Or is it just your own "political opinion" (read: bias).

Wait, don't answer that. You may not want to perjure yourself.

BL.

11. Snoopy4 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

The obvious escapes you. She'll also be known as silly pawn that thought she was making a killer career move.

12. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

13. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I sure as hell do, I need expert opinions ..............except of course when I am wrong :p

14. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

She was good US Attorney in Atlanta, then along came Holder.

15. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

@Snoopy4 I'm curious. Since you're so sympathetic to what's happening.. Where did your family come from? When did they decide to leave their homeland to come to the US?

16. Snoopy4 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

My daughter is a daughter of the American Revolution. How long have you been here? Why the panic?

17. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

So your family fled England, probably due to religious persecution.

I'm second gen. We left the pogrommes in Russia for the welcoming US.

18. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

So. Your family fled to over here to escape Religious Persecution. Or to put Trump's words in George II's mouth: Protestants, we don't want you here!" :rolleyes:

Yet now, you want to do the very same thing that occurred to your ancestors. How very hypocritical.

And not taking into account that the slaves some of our "sons and daughters of the American Revolution" brought over here were Muslims, and helped to build this country to where we are today.

Sorry, but no. You don't nor ever should have the right to dictate what people, regardless of religion shall and shan't belong in this country.

BL.

19. Snoopy4 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

:rolleyes:
    I'm not sure your point. Do you seriously think that's what's going on here? That's irrational.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 30, 2017 ---
    When people make posts like this, I can't help but laugh. The overreaction to Trumps election and the associated hysterics is quite entertaining.

Look out man. We're coming for you! :rolleyes:

20. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

It's only irrational to someone who has been here for generations and had no relation to anyone who has gotten here more recently.

21. Snoopy4, Jan 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017

Snoopy4 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Trump isn't coming for you. This isn't Russia. This false narrative by the left is clearly having its desired affect on many. It's unfortunate. I've never seen such hysterics. I find it to be proof social media is a dumpster fire. The media and leftist organizations are intentionally stiring people up, then not just fanning the flames, but actually throwing gas on it and laughing as it burns. It's been going on for a few years now and that I do find that disturbing, because this is rather new in my lifetime. The sixties were volatile, but some of this stuff borders on sedition.

22. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Rachel Maddow said she would ask Trump if he would put her in a camp.

23. Snoopy4 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Wow. Just freakin' wow.

24. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight