I would like to see Siri integrated with Nike + iTunes

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by motoleo, Mar 2, 2012.

1. motoleo macrumors 6502a

motoleo

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

If not, shouldn't they be getting rid of that by now? Who has ever used it? Nobody. If they aren't going to go full force with it, why have it there at all?

Reminds me of the HP iPods they had. Glad I never lived to see that. Could you imagine that? Mistake of the century.

2. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

I use the Nike + GPS app. It's $2.99 and a hell of a lot more accurate than the Nike + app, not to mention the fact that it's cheaper, in the end, being that you don't need to buy that pedometer add-on thing. But I get what you are saying. I'd love for it to be integrated into Siri, along with about a million other things Siri should do, but can't. With jailbreak you can at least get siri to launch it for you, but the integration basically ends there.

3. DroidRules macrumors 65816

If you don't use it why do you even care? You seem very overly dramatic..... mistake of the century? Even worse than say genocide?

4. motoleo, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2012

motoleo thread starter macrumors 6502a

motoleo

Well, I was just talking about electronics but, lol

It always just puzzled me. I mean, they must be on a contract.