I5 screen loose

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kgeier82, Oct 7, 2012.

1. kgeier82 macrumors 65816

Alright I hate to say it. But my screen has come loose. If I push on the forth row of icons all the way I the right. I can feel the screen making a popping movement. Not very happy. I can hear it moving also. Shame. Anyone else?

2. Joined:
    Aug 4, 2012
    Take it back and try another one...if your so inclined.

3. AAPLinc macrumors 65816

This problem seems more widespread than it should be! Definitely get a replacement. Loose screen = no good. Since they changed the display for the 5, I guess it does make sense that a lot of people are having display issues. Thank god im on the S cycle, the S phones seem to have a lot less links.

4. SpyderBite macrumors 65816

SpyderBite

I can understand why your first impulse would be to post on the Interwebs seeking quantification of your issue before returning to the place you purchased it and exchanging it for another. I'd have done the same thing.

Wait. No. I wouldn't have. Carry on with your meme thread.

5. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

My iPhone screen moves too! I think it's fine. Is that what you wanted to hear? :rolleyes:

6. kcs7272 macrumors newbie

How in the heck would you think a moving screen is fine!!??!?! If you were being sarcastic I withdraw my question, hard to tell online.

EDIT_______________________________

Sorry I read it to fast and missed the end.

7. kgeier82 thread starter macrumors 65816

Thank u for all the replies. Some of u...I didn't ask if I should return it. I asked if anyone was having the issue. The phone went back to online store today. Lol

8. katmeef macrumors 6502

A unit apple tried to give me to replace a cosmetically damaged i5 had a loose screen, fortunately I noticed before the swap was done and got another