Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

peter2005

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 22, 2012
Hi everyone....

I have a problem. I want to have a image in iBooks and when I touch that image, I want play a sound for that picture...

If I will touch "apple" image, iPad will tell me "apple"

Any suggestions how to do that? Thanks a lot!!!

Speedyparker87

Cancelled
Apr 4, 2010
Chicago
I think you need to insert a dashcode html widget--which is step 2. Step 1 is learning how to build a dashcode widget. That shouldn't be too hard if all you are doing is inserting an image and playing a sound file onclick. Google some tutorials and you can probably learn how to do this in 30 minutes to an hour.

Juggertha

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2011
I think you need to insert a dashcode html widget--which is step 2. Step 1 is learning how to build a dashcode widget. That shouldn't be too hard if all you are doing is inserting an image and playing a sound file onclick. Google some tutorials and you can probably learn how to do this in 30 minutes to an hour.

Yeah, that step 1 has my stymied.

peter2005

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 22, 2012

I find tutorial how to do that on Youtube. Problem is, that in Dashcode 3.02 I can't do that function. It hits me error...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUE1FvFOZQU

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.