iBooks 800 Mhz, ATI 7500 Users!

pnz999

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 6, 2002
hey hey.. merry x-mas. (I am thinking of getting an ibook.. MWSF..couple of days)

I just want to get people's opinions on the Apple's new 800 MHz iBooks. How its build quality? it is durable? How its screen quality? good imaging? good brightness/contrast?

More importantly, How does it performance under 10.2.3? is it slow? snappy? or as fast as the Ti PB?

Much appreciated, if you can post your iBook benchmark results?

pnz999

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 6, 2002
ohh yea. I will be getting the 12" version..because its so light and compact 4.9 Ibs.

Comment

daniel77

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2002
seattle, wa
Re: iBooks 800 Mhz, ATI 7500 Users!

Originally posted by pnz999
hey hey.. merry x-mas. (I am thinking of getting an ibook.. MWSF..couple of days)

I just want to get people's opinions on the Apple's new 800 MHz iBooks. How its build quality? it is durable? How its screen quality? good imaging? good brightness/contrast?

More importantly, How does it performance under 10.2.3? is it slow? snappy? or as fast as the Ti PB?

Much appreciated, if you can post your iBook benchmark results?
it will handle anything you throw at it, that is guaranteed. no it will not run as fast as a tipb, due to its slower processor and different one at that. Does a honda run as fast as its ferrari counterparts :rolleyes:

Comment

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
Re: Re: iBooks 800 Mhz, ATI 7500 Users!

Originally posted by daniel77

it will handle anything you throw at it, that is guaranteed. no it will not run as fast as a tipb, due to its slower processor and different one at that. Does a honda run as fast as its ferrari counterparts :rolleyes:
no, but honda/acura's nsx will kick the butt of a ferrari right off the factory floor in most cases

but then again, an ibook is not an nsx or ferrari, it's a laptop:p

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.