iCloud and gaming

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jgalan14, Dec 14, 2011.

1. jgalan14 macrumors 6502

I got several Apss for iPhone and iPad and with the Infiniti blade and gta3 release I would like to sync those games not all the games I would like to sync but some yeah. Does anyone know how to do that?

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

3. jgalan14 thread starter macrumors 6502

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

That's currently not possible.

Though Rovio has been developing a method to merge your Angry Birds scores together across multiple devices, I think it can be done (by the developer) but since Rovio has been promising this since the beginning of this year, something tells me it might not be as easy as one would like it to be. Hopefully other developers, or even Apple are trying to solve this issue.

But I believe the possibility is their, just not now.

http://blog.mobilegamesblog.com/2011/04/rovio-to-sync-angry-birds-scores/

5. jgalan14 thread starter macrumors 6502

I appreciate the info , thanks for the reply I guess I'll use my phone for gaming more then since is with me all the time unlike my ipad

6. lilkangster macrumors member

Some games support game saves where you can play on one device and then pick it up on another as long as they are under the same account. I know for a fact that Infinity Blade II has this feature for I have been playing both on iphone 4s and then on my ipad2 at home and I pretty much pickup right where I left off when I switch devices. So yea I think it depends on the game but so far I know Infinity Blade II definitely has this feature.

7. jabingla2810 macrumors 68020

Yeah, it's entirely upto the game developer.

Real Racing 2 has been doing it since long before iCloud using their own system.

I can only hope Rockstar update GTA 3 with iCloud support, it is definately a game that calls for it in my opinion.

8. jgalan14 thread starter macrumors 6502

Mm I see sounds interesting infinti blade 2 is not doing that for me tho it drive me nuts lol