ICloud Drive disappeared after updating to iOS 11 and downgrading back to 10.3.2

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by zosokm, Jun 16, 2017.

1. zosokm macrumors regular

I updated to iOS 11 on my iPad Pro . The system was very unstable and crashed and I got the black screen . I had to do a restore using iTunes. I went back to iOS 10.3.2. My iCloud Drive has however been acting funny. It says that drive is not enabled even though it is enabled in settings. I am unable to access any file from iCloud Drive even from within apps like keynote (even thought it says enabled )

Attached Files:

2. cswifx Suspended

cswifx

How long has it been like this? My iCloud Drive sometimes takes hours to finish setting up.

3. zosokm thread starter macrumors regular

This happened after downgrading from iOS 11 to 10.3. It has been this way for ten hours. Notes app Also doesnt work

4. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

How did you downgrade? Did you Option+update? Doing this for X.0 releases to X.x.x releases can be extremely unstable. Best is to DRU restore and restore your backup if you have one.

5. cswifx Suspended

cswifx

Totally agree with this, a DFU is the safest way.

6. zosokm thread starter macrumors regular

I did a DFU restore . It downloaded a version of 10.3.2 and restored it . Funnily enough the files app was still showing on the old dock but obviously didnt work on 1o.3.2. I had to download iCloud Drive again from the App Store but it doesn't work. I am also not able to sign out of iCloud Drive. I tried restoring it and nothing happens

7. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

If the files app was still there you definitely did not do a DFU restore.

8. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

Try restoring again? There might be something going wrong.

9. Lisat78 macrumors member

I had the same problem after downgrading. A simple full reset (erase all) fixed it. Obviously remove the iOS 11 profile too.

10. zosokm thread starter macrumors regular