iCloud restore - Is there a way to monitor the status?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JimS256, Jan 16, 2013.

1. JimS256 macrumors newbie

My wife and I upgraded from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 yesterday and have been restoring them from an iCloud backup. We're past the part where there is a status bar on the screen, all the apps have finished loading and all of my photos and videos in the camera role have finished loading (this took over 24 hours).

Settings is telling me that there's a software update available (6.0.2) but it won't install until the restore is done.

As near as I can tell everything has been restored and is working as it should. Is there a way to tell what's left to be restored or get some kind of a status report? Thanks!

2. JimS256 thread starter macrumors newbie

Posting an update. I looked at the iTunes app and if was showing a movie downloading. The progress bar shows about 90% and says "processing...". When I look at the list of movies the downloading movie is grayed out but still plays all the way to the end. It's been this way for several hours now (on wifi) so I think it's stuck.

Any ideas on getting it unstuck? I've tried turning the phone off as well as reseting it.