iClouds find my iPhone and battery life

Laidbackal

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 22, 2011
Does this use extra battery life I'm just wondering since it is constantly updating my location should I turn it off.

Calidude

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2010
It only searches your location when you use the feature. Leave it on.

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
Does this use extra battery life I'm just wondering since it is constantly updating my location should I turn it off.
Leave it on. The other poster is correct. I use this feature a lot (allows me wife to know how long I am away from home so that she can place the food in the oven at the appropriate time).

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
Leave it on. The other poster is correct. I use this feature a lot (allows me wife to know how long I am away from home so that she can place the food in the oven at the appropriate time).
Seems this is the most legitimate reason for having a feature like this that I could ever come up with! :cool:

Arnezie

macrumors 65816
Oct 10, 2011
;) that's what she says ;)

DroidRules

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2010
Really, is she barefoot while she does it? Why not just give her a call? OR you could make her dinner when YOU get home.