iCollect Movies 1.2 just submitted to the App Store - Read for a list of features

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by ethana, Jan 17, 2010.

1. ethana macrumors 6502a

Version 1.2 just submitted for review to Apple. Expect it sometime mid-week live on the App Store. Here are the changes:

- Added a "No barcode" option so users can now add any movie they own, regardless of barcode or not.
    - Fixed an issue with the Wishlist not properly refreshing on save.
    - Added a progress indicator when saving movies.
    - Added a backup/export feature that allows users to email themselves a CSV/Excel file of their entire catalog. (Import coming in 2.0)
    - Added an Auto Input function that allows for users to select what they would like the Add button to function as (Scan, Manual Barcode, or No Barcode).
    - Completely refactored the code to prepare for the upcoming 2.0 releases.
    - Much faster saving speeds.
    - Scanning speed will also greatly improved once this update it out to most of our users, as the database hits will be much lower.
    - Now allows for saving without needing a picture.
    - Allows iPod users to select from their library of photos since they don't have a camera (this feature is coming soon for iPhone users as well).
    - The app now fully functions without an Internet connection.
    - Fixed a bug where the title label wasn't getting updated properly when changing the movie title.
    - Fixed a number of other small bugs.
    - Moved the unnecessary More tab and section to the bottom of the Settings area.
    - Removed a number of features that weren't fully implemented yet (such as some search functionality and server updates).
    - Now has higher quality thumbnails and smaller file sizes for the full images.

Ethan

2. Cartoonkid macrumors 6502

Cartoonkid

I was lucky enough to grab one of your promo codes the other day for v 1.1.4, and I have to say that I love your app!

Super fast barcode scanning, even in very low light, and 100% accuracy, even on an import music DVD's.

Looking forward to what v 1.2 has to offer!

3. ethana thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks! The 2.0 update coming out next month is going to be huge as well. I'm sure you'll love it.

Ethan

4. MacProPIMP macrumors member

thanks!!!

I love this app! Thanks for all the updates. :D

5. iceman7599 macrumors newbie

Italian DVD/BD

I've bought the app but it can't find italian dvd or bluray.
    It seems that works only with us disk. I think that you need to specified on the description because now i've an unusable paied app.

6. azsprty macrumors 6502

LOVE this app. It not only scanned all my blu rays but my 360 and ps3 games as well. Highly reccomend this to any movie fan