Icon changes in Beta 4

strategicthinke

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 6, 2014
Rio de Janeiro
Hi,

I noticed someone made a comment in the main news section that all the icons have been updated, although you need to compared them side by side to see the small differences / tweaks. The most obvious ones are contacts, reminders and notes, but I haven’t seen screenshots comparing Mail, Phone, Message and other stock apps... would anybody share those with me, please?

Thanks.

casperes1996

macrumors 601
Jan 26, 2014
Horsens, Denmark
I noticed someone made a comment in the main news section that all the icons have been updated, although you need to compared them side by side to see the small differences / tweaks. The most obvious ones are contacts, reminders and notes, but I haven’t seen screenshots comparing Mail, Phone, Message and other stock apps... would anybody share those with me, please?

Check out EverythingApplePro's YouTube channel. He shows off a lot of them :)

Dwalls90

macrumors 601
Feb 5, 2009
Hi,

Thanks.
What's New in iOS 11 Beta 4: Lock Screen and Notification Center Changes, New App Icons and More

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.