I have been waiting since January. I have used a 12.9" WiFi version for two months and returned it. I found the current one fairly good enough for my use but of course if a lighter, faster with longer battery life model is available, why not? One concern is that there is no telling if a new 12+" IPP will be released this year and whether or not it will have the ugly notch. Any news about the notch? If Apple will include an ugly notch, then perhaps just go ahead to buy the current one. Any good advice?