If I do ATT Next at an Apple store, can I still do the $650 trade in?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by elimagic3, Sep 19, 2016.

1. elimagic3 Suspended

If I do ATT Next at an Apple store, can I still do the $650 trade in?

2. boiee macrumors member

No, you can only do the deal through AT&T directly and not through Apple.

3. xlovepink88x macrumors member

Yes you can. You trade in the phone through att and you can do NEXT with apple

4. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

I did not know that.

5. xlovepink88x macrumors member

You can do the trade in with ATT and do next at Best buy stores too as long as the phone gets back to ATT

6. yashz macrumors regular

yashz

Yes. I did that already. Purchased at apple on next, trade in my old 6 with att to get the $650 credit promo.

7. xlovepink88x macrumors member

You can upgrade at an apple store. A best buy store a radio shack store, Walmart or Target and as long as you trade in your phone on the ATT trade in website you will get a credit of $650 as long as your phone is in good condition.

8. xlovepink88x macrumors member

Ya you'll be ok.

9. dmartism macrumors member

10. Protopip3 macrumors newbie

I'm on a family plan and bought a 7+ for myself with neXt. Would I be able to trade in my 6 for the $650 credit to get my brother a 7?

11. Coffee50 macrumors 6502

Wow, I just found out about this. I'm currently on AT&T next, and this will be my first time trading in the phone.

Is it possible to get the iPhone 7 at an Apple store first, and then turn in my 6S after? I assuming they'd need to receive it within a certain time period??

I think I'd have to pay off my phone first, but that amount would be lower than the $650 bill credit, so it seems like it would be worth it!

12. Bsadle1 macrumors member

Bsadle1

Just so everyone knows, you don't have to trade in the phone through the website. All you have to do is take it to a corporate ATT store(it has to be corporate, you can't it at an authorized retailer). They will look it over, check the imei number to make sure it is not currently being financed and then they will print you out a receipt and send you on your way.

13. karpeltunnel10 macrumors newbie

You have to order the phone by 9/30. AT&T won't fault you if you don't have the phone by 9/30 because they are back ordered so as long as it is ordered by 9/30 you will be ok. You will then have 15 days from the day the phone arrives to bring it in to an AT&T corporate store or send it in via the website.

14. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

Thank you.