If I go to the Apple Store today can they cancel my online order and restore...?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LWP777, Sep 23, 2013.

1. LWP777 Suspended

Restore my eligibility? I've ordered online but it's just saying "October." I plan on going to the Apple store a few times this week as it's only a 5 min drive from my house. If I get lucky and they have the configuration that I want, can they cancel my online order, restore my eligibility with Sprint, and let me purchase the phone?

Thanks for the help!

2. arp macrumors newbie

An Apple rep I spoke to on the phone on Friday after ordering stated that you can reinstate your eligibility but that since they have to communicate with your carrier that could take a few business days. Since I was in the 1-3 day shipping group I decided not to test my luck. Who knows, she could have just told me that so I would keep my order and not buy directly from AT&T (don't know why she would care that much though). I've also heard of people going into the store (carrier or Apple) and having their eligibility reinstated in a matter of 10 minutes. So...YMMV ;)

3. LWP777 thread starter Suspended

I just spoke with a rep through "Apple Chat" and he said it only takes a few minutes but to call Apple Customer Support just to be sure. 1-800-676-2775