If I have faceboook open it is constantly using my 'usage time' and draining battery

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aliensarecool, Apr 13, 2012.

1. aliensarecool macrumors 6502a

aliensarecool

Wirelessly posted

Often my stand by and usage will match. Ive narrowed it down to the facebook app. Im jailbroken on 5.01 on my 4s. I currently logged off and closed it and am just using the mobile site. Any ideas how to fix this? Ive already deleted and reinstalled, I reset network settings, and took it outta notification center, and prolly a few other things, but no dice. Id restore my phone but I don't think ill be able to re-JB (or at least not easily)

Any input/suggestions will be appreciated

2. falterego macrumors 6502

falterego

If I do the red - button from the app switcher it closes and the usage time doesn't change after that. If you don't do a software upgrade of the phone you can still JB 5.0.1 using the absinthe method quite easily.

3. aliensarecool, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012

aliensarecool thread starter macrumors 6502a

aliensarecool

so i'm not the only one with the usage time being messed up? it didn't used to.

i'll try to find some info on staying with 5.0.1 because i don't wanna be unjailbroken

4. falterego macrumors 6502

falterego

What I was saying is that I do not have that problem. If you think a wipe of the phone would fix it then you should do a backup, wipe the phone, DON'T UPDATE and then do an absinthe jailbreak.