If i jailbreak my 3G can i still use my app store apps

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by maturnip, Oct 20, 2008.

1. maturnip macrumors newbie

When i jail break do i restore from back up to get my old apps onto the phone?

2. WPB2 macrumors 6502a

WPB2

No all you have to do is sync, and all your apps will be there, where you want them. BAM

3. WPB2 macrumors 6502a

WPB2

You should use quickpwn, its the easiest, and you don't have to reconfigure anything. All it does is jailbreak, and leave everything else where it is, and all Cydia, and Installer.

4. maturnip thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you, I will be jailbreaking my phone tonight any suggestions on apps i should get once i do?

5. WPB2 macrumors 6502a

WPB2

pdaNet hands down the easiest tethering solution

6. alhakeem2001 macrumors newbie

Hi Guys, I have a jailbreak Iphone 3GS my question is, Can I still downloaded free & not free from app store or not ? and if it makes any difference whether I make the download from my Itunes account on my computer or from my Iphone itself !

7. instaxgirl macrumors 65816

instaxgirl

You will still be able to download free apps on iTunes or your phone. You will also still be able to purchase paid apps from iTunes or on your phone.

As for getting paid apps for free because you have a jailbroken phone I honestly don't know. The biggest repository for cracked apps shut down a month or two ago. Don't bother asking for directions to anywhere to get cracked apps here, it's not that type of forum.

8. alhakeem2001 macrumors newbie

Thank you very much thats all what I wanted to know

9. republikation macrumors newbie

Update on the Jailbreak

Ey everyone...

I have an Ipod Touch 4.2.1 that i got Jailbroken (at the nearest jailbreaker, hehe)...it already has apps and all...

how can i STILL SYNC official APPLE apps that i ALREADy have in my ITUNES...(i have two downloaded apps i want to put in)

I try to Sync with my Jailbroken Itouch but it doesnt seem to accept anything
    although i didnt lose the jailbroken apps, i couldnt sync in the APPLE apps...can they both be supported by my itouch?

HELP?!!!!:confused::apple: