If I order an iPhone 4 from apple tonight...how long would it take to be delivered?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bob vansteel, Jul 2, 2010.

1. bob vansteel macrumors regular

approximately? I'm debating whether or not it is a better idea to order online or just keep checking my area's best buy stores.

2. draz macrumors 6502a

Well online is a for sure way to know that you would get it. Whereas checking your local store to a point where the employees know your name when you enter does get a little weird... and a waste of time.

Just order online, sit back and wait for it to arrive, because it would.

3. gilkisson macrumors 65816

gilkisson

4. JoshGlzBrk macrumors 6502a

JoshGlzBrk

The ship date is the day they give it to fed ex. Then there is a few days after that for it to get to you.

5. wx4olf macrumors regular

wx4olf

I had to re-order one today due to a screw up with the initial order. Online confirmation says delivers by July 29. I'll keep looking locally and cancel if I happen across a 32GB otherwise it's going to be a long month.

6. bob vansteel thread starter macrumors regular

haha wow i think i'll just keep checking my local store for a week or so until strapping in for an online shipment.

7. Cottonsworth macrumors regular

Wait for a store, it will be faster. I put myself on the wait list at an Apple Store and they had a phone ready for me in 5 days.

8. ppuga macrumors newbie

Ordered mine through ATT Premier store on June 30th. Estimated delivery date July 6th. Pretty quick I though.

9. jbheath macrumors newbie

Like the post above me, I recommend ordering from AT&T's website. I ordered on June 30th, it was shipped today, and will (hopefully) be delivered on July 6th. For some reason they are getting some shipments out very quickly.

10. cfink macrumors member

I'm amazed people are having the issues finding these as they are.

Two local stores here in Orlando still have the 16GB's in stock - or they did as of 7:30pm EST tonight.

Find somebody who lives near an AT&T store that has one, authorize he/she on your account, have them buy the phone, activate it, package it back up and ship it to you...

Fink :apple:

11. dennisjr631 macrumors 6502

I ordered mine on June 29 from AT&T.com. I had it in my hands on July 1st. They said 7 to 10 days. Guess I got lucky.