Hi guys, Thank you to everyone who's helped me out in this forum with previous questions. Did search for this but couldn't really find any info. Due to some AT&T glitch I was one of the few that couldn't pre-order until about 5 hours ago. Now the iPhone is only shipping by July 14th. If I go ahead and order one on Apple's website for my line will I still be able to wait in line on launch day and buy a phone for that same line (with my upgrade) or will I then be forced to pay the $599/$699 price point (due to me having already ordered one on Apple's site)? Right now I'm eligible for the $199/$299 price point. Appreciate you taking the time to read this and thank you for any help you can provide.