If im grandfathered on unlimited plan selecting "Choose existing data plan" keeps it?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bobright, Sep 14, 2012.

1. bobright macrumors 601

So I want to be sure my grandfathered unlimited data plan transferred over. I purchased via the Apple website was able to select on my data package "Choose existing plan" will everything will remain intact and transfer over?

It didn't say unlimited or anything like that....it said data details unavailable or something to that sort am I good?

2. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

Yes, check your order summary, it should list your plan details. This will confirm it.

3. bobright thread starter macrumors 601

Where do I check that? I ordered via the Apple Store app on my iPhone and after the order went through it didnt say much. Got the email but that didnt say anything either.

4. JamesM1053 macrumors newbie

On the iphone app, click on "Order Status" to see the data/voice plan.

When I ordered on the app, the one option that was available to me was "replace existing phone with new one" (or I could change carriers). So that's what I did. I hope I didn't do anything wrong....but the order status shows me still having family plan and unlimited data.

5. Hello... macrumors 6502a

Hello...

You will be fine I have two unlimited plans, and it went through the same way.

6. bobright thread starter macrumors 601

I just checked and it shows "Unlimited Data Plan" right on

Got my iPhone before the 2 week wait, got 100 dollar credit from ATT and got my upgrade fee waived. Spectacular. Good night!!:D;)