If Ivanka Was Harassed, I Hope She’d ‘Find Another Career’

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Aug 1, 2016.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

That's right ladies and gentlemen, if your daughter gets sexually harassed at work, she should find another career. It was bad enough with Trump backing Ailes and shaming Fox News women who spoke out.

Donald Trump is a piece of ****.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trum...was-harassed-i-hope-shed-find-another-career/

2. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

3. iShater macrumors 604

iShater

Wait for it ....

... someone will come to this shortly and explain that he "could have said ..." and "should have said ..." and it will be alright.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 1, 2016 ---
    This is the worst one I could find :eek:

She is cute :p (all other photos are pretty good!)

[​IMG]

4. rdowns thread starter macrumors Penryn

rdowns

How typical.

5. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

This guy is completely unhinged. Are presidential candidates required to undergo and pass a psych evaluation?

6. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

I realize this is provocative, but:
    Is it a huge stretch to think President Trump wouldn't say "You don't like what I'm doing, find another Country"? Just curious...

7. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

He is unhinged, yes. I don't know if he has to pass an eval before he's inaugurated. You start to wonder if there could be what they still call in the biz a 2pc commitment somewhere along the track here. Or at least I sometimes wonder about it.

8. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

Trump knows full and well that if your daughter gets harassed at work, you just buy her a company to run.

The shot needs a little tightening up. Just crop off the right 60% or so of the original.

If only.

9. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

I'm starting to feel sorry for Trump. I'm not sure if it is due to his age or what but this guy is borderline ready to be committed to a mental institution.

10. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Maybe he will withdraw before the first debate.

11. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Find another career?! o_O

Maybe he's hoping they'll choose real estate, and enroll in the Trump Institute.

12. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Yah I think he cannot really take the stress of realizing how much of the time government is about finding consensus. How he finds it in business is by fiat and having sycophants under him.

And the other thing that's stressful: having to actually do the job if he can get the job. Always being with the secret service and the calendar and the schedule adjustments not made by him, it's a whole new world that must be looming as just a big box or corral. Which, it is.

13. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

what? I am trying to determine if she would get harassed? :eek:

14. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Who would try to harass her knowing who she is. Someone who's suicidal?

15. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I'm guessing with that attitude you might be one of the ones doing the harassing. I feel sorry for your daughter.

16. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

17. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

from the race or the human race?

18. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Heh, yeah, he's asking too much of his own psyche, I would think... how is Prez of USA his schtick? If he stays in the contest, he runs the risk, no matter how slight, of winning. There's really no good way of predicting this election this year, imo. Black Swan City.

Trump can't figure out how to bring the curtain down so his win can't happen. Needs more drama, a final denouement, total collapse, some kind of ascension from the ashes. Or however that script in his head is cooking by now.

Why can't he just go play golf somewhere for the rest of his life and let the rest of the planet recover. Why can't GW Bush call him up and say tbh pal the job is not that much fun.

Why is my dinner salad not ready. I'm outta here.

19. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

She's got a 3.9 GPA , can shoot bows and guns , I made her set up the machine to run her science project
    image.jpeg
    I would say thanks for your concern but I got the feeling your post is more of an underhanded personal insult, all because you have to find ways to kill the messenger since you can't handle the fact Hillary is crooked .
    --- Post Merged, Aug 1, 2016 ---
    Is it harassment if she doesn't file a restraining order? What if she's into short fat bald ugly pear shaped Mexicans? How am I to know unless I approach her,step up on a stool & start kissing her from the palm all the way up like Gomez to morticia? And as I reach her neck whisker, " will you my darling make me legal?"
    If you have a better way than that, please share :D

20. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

A better way... find some way to rescue her Dad from this predicament he's in. They probably fix your paperwork and give you a couple companies. Even ones with no lawsuits or debt yet.
    Anyway buena suerte w/ your own version how get this done... :eek:

21. Savor Suspended

Savor

Trump loves Ivanka just as much as three wives. Still nowhere near as much as himself. He says, "I Love You" everyday to them.. His mirrors.

Ain't love grand? And a grand isn't worth anything to him.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

As far as I know, no. Scary to think he could have his finger on the red button. Judging on his response to the Kahn family, I'd be a little afraid how unhinged he'd become when another country insults him.

I don't think he's on paper that crazy, I just think he's so egocentric and narcissitic he is constitutionally incapable of understanding other people's viewpoints and situations. I know 12 year olds who respond better to worse criticisms. It's not because he's a billionaire either, there are plenty of wealthy people capable of empathy- Gates, Bloomberg, Zuckerberg, etc. I think it's just an innate character flaw surfacing more and more with his increased exposure.

I simply don't think he can understand anyone's viewpoint outside of his own experience. And that's how you end up with comments like this.

Trump supporters response... "It doesn't matter"(???)

23. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

I have to admit if my daughter came home and said some guy at work was being inappropriate I'd first ask if exiting the company was an option before resorting to HR complaints.

As a father I want the threat completely out of the equation, not simply simmered down. A disciplined predator is still a predator, and when would a father ever want their children in the same room as one under any circumstances.

24. 617aircav Suspended

Trump should just keep shut. Personally though I don't believe these women.

25. iShater macrumors 604

iShater

Even though I have no lost love for these Fox news anchors, I have no reason to believe they would make something like this up. People in positions of power sometimes think they own everybody. I am glad they are speaking up, and I hope they are strong enough to handle all the crap headed their way.