If ordered online with Apple AT&T Next and becomes available in store what happens

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Effusion01, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Effusion01 macrumors member

I have gone ahead and ordered online through Apple an iPhone 6S Plus through Next Plan, my question is if becomes available at the store through online reservation what happens can I still cancel the online and be eligible to get it at the store, would the AT&T eligibility come back so soon? Thanks.

2. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

Yes, you can place an order online and have it shipped. In the mean time if you manage to find one in store and you placed a reservation, and as long as you have the option to cancel the order you should be fine. It take take as little as 60 seconds to maybe few minutes for it to release and you should be fine.

What I suggest is, if you manage to reserve one at store when it's available, immediately cancel the online order and go to your apple store at your appointment time and pick up. They do hold your phone so I wouldn't worry bout that.

3. Effusion01 thread starter macrumors member

Great. Thanks. Will try and get a latter a point,net so eligibility can clear.