If Switching to iPhone from another carrier - FREE 25 DOLLARS!!!!! Up to $125!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Switz213, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Switz213 macrumors 6502

Okay, the last thread was two years old and 41 pages in, so in order to not have people scrounge through it. Here is a fresh one.

Please PM me with your Name and Email Address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will update this thread after mine are given out!

Still waiting for three to respond to my email so I will say 0 for now!
    Move on the the next down the list and please update your post if you have gotten referrals. As time continues, please check the last posts as they will be the most current.

Please don't keep on posting. One per person and just update your post. Otherwise it becomes too flooded.

2. Ntombi macrumors 68040

Ntombi

3. swr2000 macrumors member

I have one left because somebody couldn't follow directions....

4. khongaeng macrumors regular

4 Referrals Left

As of June 9, 2010, I have 1 referral remaining. I will continue to update this post as I use up my referrals. PM or send me an email at vogman1 at hotmail dot com. I will respond to you ASAP.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy your iPhone 4G as I much as I do!

5. acousticbiker macrumors 6502

4 Left!

Thanks for posting this. I did this last year with a Macrumors forum member and want to repay the favor. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

6. Hwa1201 macrumors newbie

Hi, guys.
    I changed my carrier from tmobile to att by preordering iphone 3gs.
    So I can still email one of u guys and get the $25 even if i dont have my iphone yet?

7. Rayfire, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2011

Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Hey PM me your email address too if you need a referral..
    You need to be a new subscriber with AT&T within the past 30 days...

I've got 4 left...

let's make some $$$ :)
    updated as of Dec. 2011

8. Switz213 thread starter macrumors 6502

150 if you get 25 for being referred. Then 125 for referring others. Thats my guess, but I could be wrong.
    PM me, and you can try. Just let me know so I can update my count. If not, hold on to the email for a few days and when you get your number...

9. Hwa1201 macrumors newbie

i emailed khongaeng for the referral.
    Lets see if this works :D

10. pianoman181 macrumors regular

I'll be switching, if anyone has any referrals, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks!

11. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Ahh you're right! I never thought of that since I wasn't referred initially. Nice

12. Switz213 thread starter macrumors 6502

PM me w/ your name and email.

13. Eddyisgreat macrumors 601

14. fleshman03 macrumors 68000

fleshman03

STill have some referrals. Send me a PM. All I need is a full name and email address.

2 Left

I'll keep editing as I hopefully use up the referrals. Get em while their hot!

EDIT: Last update was 7/7/09 Still Lookin'

15. drew077 macrumors member

4 Left!

4 Referrals Left
    Send me a message with your Full Name and Email Address and i will Refer you!​

THANK YOU.

16. outphase macrumors 65816

I have 4 if anyone wants one. PM me your name and email if interested.

17. Resist macrumors 68030

18. phantomsd macrumors 6502

phantomsd

2 left!!! Send name and email address to: thomasphan at ymail.com

Will send ASAP!

19. labman macrumors 604

labman

send me the Info

I will take care of you ASAP PM full name and email I can already tell you I Plan to use this to help get my Daughter a Itouch for her Birthday. or email me at gunslinger4076 at sbcglobal.net

Thanks

Please PM or Email Full Name and Email we will both be taken care of!

if by chance I get filled I will pass them along to somebody else.

20. khongaeng macrumors regular

I sent referrals to the person who asked. Please Make sure to follow the directions in the referral email and we will both score $25. Thanks again for the requests.

I have 1 referrals remaining as of June 9, 2010

21. Switz213 thread starter macrumors 6502

This is applicable to ATT. In no way associated with apple. Sorry. You could take it off your ATT bill and then use that money to buy an ipod touch though!

22. hcoteen2008, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2016

hcoteen2008 macrumors regular

23. iJesus macrumors 6502a

iJesus

I've got five left.

It'll be great saving both of us money.

PM me or email me at: drjesuspalma@gmail.com

Include your first name, last name, and the email address you'd like to use.

24. nippyjun macrumors 65816

6/14/2010: I have 1 referral left.

For those of you looking to be referred please go to the top of this list and get refered from people that still have referrals left. That way we keep things orderly. If the post doesn't say how many referrals they have left on a specific date then pm them to see if they have referrals left. They may not have updated their post to reflect how many referrals they have left.

PM me your first name (last name not needed) and your email address and i'll send the referral to you.

*Remember you must be new or going to be new to AT&T wireless customer to get referred. Do not sign up at the refer a friend site until after you active your service..... So if you are going to start AT&T service when you get the new iPhone, activate the phone and your service and then use the link that i or anyone else that refers you has emailed to you. We will enter your name and email address at the AT&T refer a friend site and the site will send you an email with a link to follow once you active service. The link will take you to the refer a friend program where you will register. You must use the link in the email to get referred and get the $25. Once you are registered you can then refer other people.

If you are already an AT&T wireless customer and started service within the last month you can still be referred. Just ask one of us to send you a referral link which you will follow to register for the program.

UPDATE: 9/23/09: for some reason a lot of the referral emails are not reaching their target. If you don't get the referral email from att, you can just register at the refer a friend site and enter the phone number of the person referring you.

Here is the link to the site: https://referral.wireless.att.com/postpaid/en/profile/registration.do

Click the button that says "My Friend is an AT&T customer and referred me. " and enter the phone number of the person who referred you.

*For those of you posting that you have referrals to give out, please update your post as to how many invites you have left and the current date as i have above.

25. Exegesis48 macrumors regular

I am a current AT&T customer and I have not referred anyone. If you are interested please PM me.