If the features were the same on both 4.7"/5.5" sizes, would you be willing to pay the same price?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigscotal, Sep 9, 2016.

?

If the features were the same, would you pay the same for either screen size?

1. 1) Yes, because I do want the features, just not the large 5.5" handset

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. 2) No, it would be a rip off, why should I pay the same for a smaller screen

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. bigscotal macrumors 6502

bigscotal

Interested to see other people's opinions.

There's a lot of debate goes on regarding the 4.7"/5.5" screen size, and whether folk actually want the larger sized handset. Some love it, some hate it, each to their own.

Let's just say, in an ideal world, Apple could cram the same general features into both sized handsets, would you be willing to pay the same price for either sized handset if the functionality were the same? (I accept that it's most likely not 100% possible due to the physical space constraints.....)

For example, this year's 7 Plus has a fantastic looking dual lens camera. Personally I don't want the size of the Plus handset, so I've opted for the normal 7. However, I have to say I do feel pretty disappointed to be missing out on the nice new camera. Personally, I'd most likely have paid the more expensive price of the Plus, if it meant I could have the new camera in the handset size that actually suits me.

Thoughts.......... :)

2. WeemanWise macrumors 6502

WeemanWise

I wish they were the same features in both so then I could have actually gotten ahold of the plus model. Instead everyone wants the larger handset now just because it has the dual cameras.

I had an iPhone Plus before it was cool.