If we don't hear leaks later today forget about the apr 24 iMac launch

Discussion in 'iMac' started by ThisIsMe, Apr 23, 2012.

1. ThisIsMe macrumors regular

so some of us are excited that we might see the refresh iMac tomorrow. But I think if we dont see any leaks or last minute rumors then it's pretty much a done deal we are not seeing the new iMac on apr 24 witch is pretty LAME if you ask me lol. What are your thoughts on this matter and when do you guys think we will see the new iMac refresh? Because I'm sick and tired of waiting:mad:

2. beosound3200 macrumors 6502a

in a couple of weeks, till the middle of may

3. NextGenApple macrumors regular

Get a life Please. You're making yourself look silly. It's a computer dude. Calm down. Go grab a drink or something or chill with a lady friend.

----------

Plus t wouldn't be last min rumours, if there was any significant changes MR & AI would pick it up a few days prior to release. Not hours. Just chill out. Your making yourself look like the Apple fan boys Samsung portrays in their Adds

What you even going to use the iMac for if you don't mind me asking.

4. ThisIsMe thread starter macrumors regular

Check this out dude, I dont talk smack online I'm the type of dude that if your not in front of me then why bother talking smack back that just makes you look like a big Lame.

Plain and simple if you don't have nothing good to write on the thread please keep pushing there is no reason to troll.. Haahha :cool:

5. NextGenApple macrumors regular

Clearly a kid or thug. If you are so macho why make do many threads about same product? Nothing to do with talking smack you clearly can't understand what I'm saying. Ignorance is bliss, I know. You're right don't even no why I'm entertaining a kid like you. Good luck with your other threads.

6. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

Best to forget about it entirely and be happily surprised when it is announced...

7. ThisIsMe thread starter macrumors regular

Keep pushing.

8. leman macrumors 604

@NextGen: while it is somehow childish that people keep opening these "omg 2012 iMac!!" threads, I find it even more childish that you must comment on every such thread. If you don't like people talking about it, just don't read the forums. Its not like there is anything else to discuss here...

9. Juzo Fuwa macrumors newbie

Couldn't have said it better myself. Who died and made you the Thread Police Nextgen?

10. DanPosMaytee macrumors newbie

I don't think it's "childish" for people to open up new threads, like you say there isn't anything else to talk about. But what I think is pointless is when people comment on the thread to complain about opening a thread, all that does it keep it near the top of the lists of threads, people should just leave it die if it isn't worth having open, and if it IS worth having open, then the people are finding it useful will keep it alive and towards the top of the list.

11. alksion macrumors 68000

alksion

I think either way everyone will be happy when it gets here. I really believe it won't here any later than two weeks and thus, getting in a fuss about it really isn't sensible.

12. deem macrumors newbie

I'm hoping you're right about it being released within two weeks (or at least an idea of when it will be released) since my 2011 iMac gets here tomorrow. I had to buy it now for a few reasons (although it was ordered before the April 24th speculation took wind), but I can always return it within the two-week window.

13. alksion macrumors 68000

alksion

I have a good feeling you'll make that window, but obviously am not qualified to assure you.

14. chilly willy macrumors regular

chilly willy

Too late. If we do not see new iMacs in next 2 weeks, it is your fault! ;)

Seriously, I am anxious to see a refresh with a nice GPU boost. I'd also love a model sized between the 21.5 and 27....