If you added AppleCare+ after your pre-order you might want to check your coverage.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gjwilly, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Gjwilly macrumors 68030

There were quite a few threads about forgetting to order or not being given the opportunity to order AppleCare+ when they pre-ordered the iPhone 5.
    One of the threads said that you could e-mail Apple anytime prior to 9/21 and they would add it to your order.
    I did just that and yes, they very happily added it to my order.
    But when I was checking my service profile tonight I saw that there was no AppleCare+ associated with my iPhone.
    I called Apple and though they could see the AppleCare+ on my order, they had no explanation why it was never activated.
    If anyone else was in a similar situation you might want to double-check on the status of your AppleCare+.

2. AustinIllini macrumors demi-god

AustinIllini

Has anyone seen this? (attached)

My phone is activated and working. Bought Apple care four days ago.

Attached Files:

3. PBz macrumors 6502a

I had this happen with my iPad 3. Guy never activated it....then months later I happen to check my expiration (after it had been activated) & my phone coverage was accurate but hardware coverage was short a year. I called & they said it was just an error on the website. I bugged them & it eventually showed the correct date..does make me want to go check again though. #