If you could go back in time and vote Bernie instead of Clinton/Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Zombie Acorn, Aug 30, 2016.

?

Is it too late?

1. Voted for Trump staying with Trump

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Voted for Hillary, staying with Hillary

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Voted for Trump, should have went Bernie

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Voted for Hillary, should have went Bernie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I voted Bernie

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Would you? I'm starting to feel like Bernie would have been a reasonable choice compared to what we have today. He would be unlikely to warmonger, was against crappy trade agreements, when he said something you could believe him, was unlikely to pick up the gun topic, and would likely have focused on income inequality.

2. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Bernie was obviously the best choice of the bunch, even if he is a bit wacko. Americans aren't good enough for him though. We deserve the trash candidates we got.

3. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

when we keep settling for the lesser evil is it exactly what we get, except BOTH are the greater evil in this election.

4. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

It's a much much much deeper issue than that. Apathy and ignorance are much bigger factors, among many others. Most Americans simply don't care. Look at how low our voter turnout is. People care more about themselves or the latest stupid celebrity crap on Twitter than actually working together to move this country forward.

5. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

I hate the EC but trump winning the GOP nomination and your post are pretty much why we can't get rid of it. :oops:

6. citizenzen macrumors 65816

If I could go back in time, I'd go even further back so I'd be dead long before this disgusting spectacle of an election ever happened.

7. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

8. Herdfan macrumors 6502

And there is a subset who would vote for a Kardashian if they were on the ballot and think they would do a great job,