If you got iPhone 4 at launch and got 4S, you can get early upgrade again on 9/2012!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jp700p, Oct 7, 2011.

1. jp700p macrumors regular

I bought my iPhone 4 at launch in June last year from AT&T. I just pre-ordered an iPhone 4S 32GB this morning for the "Early Upgrade" pricing of $549 (Would have been $299 if I waited til 2/2012).

I called up AT&T to find out whens the next time I would be eligible for the "early upgrade" pricing and she gave me the date of 9/8/2012. So as long as the iPhone 5 comes out after that date, we are all good for the "Early upgrade" pricing with AT&T.

I honestly don't mind paying for "early upgrade" pricing. Not sure if I would pay the full blown price, but for a couple more hundred dollars (plus the phone pricing) I can basically get a new iPhone every year. Just hope the iPhone 5 comes out after 9/8 next year..

2. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I bought my iPhone 4 via Apple Store Online and pre-ordered my iPhone 4S 64GB for $399 price via Apple Store Online! Never said anything about an early upgrade price. I got the full-subsidized pricing...:confused:

3. amart26 macrumors member

Same with me ^ I just don't want to upgrade to the 4s if I can't upgrade to the 5 next year. I got the 3G, the 4 at launch, and the 4s at launch but it says that my next upgrade date is may 2013.