If you have a 5s - And don't want the 6 Plus - Just keep 5s?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by turbineseaplane, Sep 10, 2014.

1. turbineseaplane macrumors 68020

turbineseaplane

I'm sort of in this boat where the 6+ is just going to be too big for me (no matter how much I like it)...

...but I'm not really sure I see enough in the iP6 to justify an upgrade from the 5s at this time.

Anyone else feel that way?

Feels to me like if you don't want a 6+ (for whatever reason), the 5s should just be kept (at least until Apple Pay really is rolled out in lots and lots of places - which takes time)

2. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

The 5S didn't magically become a crap phone because the 6 is announced. If you like, keep it.

3. turbineseaplane thread starter macrumors 68020

turbineseaplane

Of course not.
    I was looking more for commentary about the iP6 and what changed (screen size, etc) to make people want it over a 5s...

4. Korican100 macrumors 6502a

Korican100

what the iphone 6 has better than the iphone 5?
    its faster, better battery, larger screen. fast nfc payment at major retailers, improved motion chip.
    what makes these features even greater is what the software developers for the apps are going to be able to do

These are just the things i have gathered randomly at major news channels etc. I am not even keeping up with any of this.

5. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Alot changed. To some people, the changes are insignificant and don't necessitate an upgrade. To other, it's worth it.

6. richardbb85 macrumors 6502a

will keep my 5s for at least another year, nothing in the 6 interest me