If you think your iPad 3's screen is perfect, please attach a photo.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by sza, Apr 1, 2012.

1. sza macrumors 6502

If you think your iPad 3's screen is perfect, please attach a photo.:cool:

I believe it will be very useful to let every one take a look. At least I believe there are so many so called perfect screen actually are defect screens.

Photo may look like problematic, but if there is a real problem, it will definitely show n the photo.

The best wary to check the screen is bring up the keyboard and sliding down to the other end, compare the color of keys and background.

2. G77 macrumors regular

3. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68040

Get outside more. There's an entire world out there waiting for you...

Bryan

4. NameUndecided, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012

NameUndecided macrumors 6502a

This is the exact same topic of a thread that you just posted in before creating this new one.

If you think that your screen is perfect, then that's really a good thing and you absolutely don't need to post a photo to try and win over the approval of some snarky dickfaces on the internet who are just aiming to spread their general mood of discontent and make you feel bad about your purchase because they don't feel good about their own and they can't just return it and move on.

No it won't. You're being a busybody and busybodies tend to go hand-in-hand with being super creepy.

5. noisycats, Apr 2, 2012

noisycats macrumors 6502a

noisycats

Thank you.

6. EarlZ, Apr 2, 2012

EarlZ macrumors regular

I think the reason why he wants photos is that a few people here claim that most of the Ipad3's screens have no issues what so ever,that covers manufacturing and aesthetics, some go the the extremes that less than 1% of the Ipad screens have issues, if thats the case then it should be impossible to get 2 defective screens in a row if that 1% holds any water.

7. NameUndecided macrumors 6502a

I've no doubt that the uneven tinting is a widespread issue. It's just powerfully rude and repellent to challenge someone who is happy with their device and say "let me see your iPad so I try to show you what's wrong with it."

8. dmccloud macrumors 6502a

dmccloud

Photos can just as easily create the illusion of problems that are not present when viewing the screen in person.

9. gusping macrumors 6502

I have attached my iPad screen, please comment on what you think. i think its "perfect" but i'm not 100% sure :s

Attached Files:

10. dmccloud macrumors 6502a

dmccloud

Did you actually take a photo of your screen, or just a screenshot? If the latter, it won't reflect any backlight/tinting issues...

11. inaka macrumors 6502

OP, here ya go.

He's a pic of me after using the iPad 3.
    Hope this is what you're looking for.

Attached Files:

12. gusping macrumors 6502

i dont have an black light or light issues, just talking about the tints people are talking about. green/pink and yellow

13. Mikekan macrumors regular

This is seriously getting tiring, we are the only site in the world discussing about this, in forums about the ipad only you dont read anything about problems with screen.

Get over with it.

14. kvizzel macrumors 6502a

Wait... are you serious? :confused:

Pretty sure nobody's screen will be perfect, people will sit there and pick out small fine flaws that doesn't even matter.

15. MH01 macrumors G4

MH01

The screen is the start! dont forget to check the bezel, the glass, the case, and the battery life. U gotta make sure its PERFECT, otherwise off to see a genius.

owww and when taking the pic, make sure you setup your camera just right, and get the white balance sorted!

16. gusping macrumors 6502

just to make the haters rage? :p

17. iapplelove macrumors 68040

iapplelove

18. Dane9 macrumors member

19. taipan61 macrumors 6502

OMFG!
    so besides using the iPad to compensate for natures shortcoming what else do you OCD about?
    come on people it is a electronic toy! get out and see beyond the pad sometimes.
    if your not happy return it for a full refund

jeez already

my .02

----------

i gotta say,
    this made my whole day!

20. ArztMac macrumors regular

ArztMac

He does, he derives his enjoyment in finding and discovering different panels. If that is more enjoyable to him than playing with Google Maps or something, so be it.

:rolleyes:

21. Abazigal macrumors 604

Abazigal

The box my iPad came in isn't perfect. Oh woe is me...:rolleyes:

22. sza, Apr 2, 2012

sza thread starter macrumors 6502

Stupid Apple fans...are you paid by Apple to defend them? Think again then.

----------

If you don't want to read, get out then.

----------

Think normally please.

----------

Do you face the case/battery when you use it?

23. coorspate macrumors regular

coorspate

Wirelessly posted

Mine keeps collecting dust and fingerprints on the outside of the screen. Im thinking of starting a class action lawsuit. OP, you with me?

Side note, what's with only 10 hours of battery? It should at least get 40. That's a work week.

24. ditzy macrumors 68000

ditzy

You're asking for people who are perfectly happy with a product they own, to post a photo, so you can tell them what is wrong with it, and make them unhappy with their purchase.
    I don't think it is us that need to start re-evaluating their thought processes.

25. palpatine macrumors 68040

here we go again. maybe my screen is pink, yellow, and bleeding all over the place. but, it looks fine to me, and i am too lazy to take a photo. just go to the store, stand there opening boxes, and don't leave until you get a "perfect" screen.