Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mocciat

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
Northern California
OK, now that Verizon has the iPhone and many people will be either switching from AT&T or another carrier it's time to get your $25 bonus.

When you refer someone and they sign up for 1 Verizon service both parties receive a $25 Verizon American Express Gift Card. If they sign up for 2 or more services it is $50.

I have some referrals left so if you are signing up for Verizon services PM me your:

First and Last Name
Email Address
State you live in
email address

I will enter the referral immediately so we can both benefit from being a Verizon customer.

Last edited by a moderator:

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
Note: This thread has been approved by the MacRumors Administrators (with certain warnings)
Please see Doctor Q's note concerning the AT&T program below

- MacDawg

A message from the MacRumors moderators:

The AT&T Refer-A-Friend program lets one AT&T service plan customer refer another (up to 5 times annually), and both referrer and referee may receive AT&T gift cards. The program has many terms and conditions.

You may choose to offer referrals or accept referrals from other members if you like. You can exchange information by Private Messages. If you offer referrals by posting here, please Edit your post if your referrals use up, so others will know to no longer contact you. Do not bump your availability by making additional posts.

Referrals involve the exchange of personal information. If that is a concern to you, consider your privacy when making arrangements with strangers.

We do not allow forum threads for pyramid scheme referrals, but that is not what this program is. This thread is acceptable under forum rules, but MacRumors takes no responsibility for private referral arrangements you choose to make.

You can find the AT&T thread located here and it is still semi-active

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.