If your still waiting for your iMac to be despatched this might be of some help..

Discussion in 'iMac' started by mrmicp, Nov 23, 2009.

1. mrmicp macrumors member

Nov 5, 2009
    Ordered my iMac i7 on the 6th of November with a estimated despatch date of the 4th of December and a delivery of the 11th. So after reading that people had already received them and they had ordered after me I thought a call to our friends at Apple was in need.

Anyway as I had also taken advantage of the printer offer for £9.99 they said they have been waiting to get the printer in stock before sending me everything together, to which I replied "b*ll*cks to the printer my friend get that iMac shipped and i'll wait for the printer when it gets in stock" he said that wouldn't be a problem and it now looks like my iMac may be here very soon :D

So if anybody ordered a while ago and also ordered a printer then this most likely may be the issue........ If i'd known this sooner I could be writing this on my 27 inch :rolleyes:

Also I took advantage of the HE discount but haven't yet been asked for proof. Will they ask me or is it just random checks?
  2. fruitpunch.ben macrumors 6502a

Sep 16, 2008
    Surrey, BC
    Its just random checks.
    I've bought a few iPods and now my i7 on HE discount and never yet been asked for my student card as proof.
    they're not even fussy about what store you choose. I go to a small college that isn't listed on their HE discount website, the customer advisor on the phone just told me to choose the one closest to where I live.