If you're happy (with your 6/6+) and you know it clap your hands?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ozziegn, Sep 12, 2015.

1. ozziegn macrumors 6502a

ozziegn

Just wondering how many 6/6+ owners are completely happy with their phones and have decided to skip the 6S altogether?

I know I am. I'm definitely holding out for the 7 next year. I always buy my phones outright which means I can upgrade at any time. But the minimal upgrades in the 6S just aren't worth using an upgrade for that alone.

2. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

I was going to wait to upgrade my 6+ but that Upgrade Program lured me in so now I'm giving my wife my 6+

3. bchreng macrumors 6502a

bchreng

The updated camera sensor and possibility of 2gb of RAM were too good for me to pass up. I always buy my phones outright which means I can upgrade at any time, so I'll probably get a 7 as well.

4. Orangeman13 macrumors regular

Orangeman13

This plus I don't want to even THINK about my phone bending in my pocket. From now on I'll get the "s" models as hey seem to be the most problem free

5. nikhsub1 macrumors 68000

nikhsub1

I am happy with every phone, including my 6+. I will be happier with the 6s+ though - I have had every iphone on launch day since the beginning so I see no reason to stop that trend now :)

6. stu.h macrumors 65816

stu.h

I sold my 6 a few months ago (black), bought a white Plus to see how I do with the size and I love it.
    Got it unlocked, there were a few nigglys with it so Apple changed it for a new one with 90 day warranty, and as I can't be done with the white face, I will be getting a 6S in a few weeks and sell this to fund it.

7. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Well, I'm not on the 'S' upgrade path (and don't want to be) so I'm waiting for the 7.

Happy with my 6+? Yes. HAPPY! with my 6+ no. But I squeezed blood out of the rock that is Sprint and they gave me the phone, so I am happy with that.

8. imlovinit macrumors 6502

imlovinit

I never follow the "S" series. I'm cool with waiting for the next generation.

9. auero macrumors 65816

I'm hopeful for the iPhone 6s Plus to be the phone that makes me completely satisfied. I've owned every device since day one and the 6 Plus was almost perfect for me. My biggest complaint with my current phone is the lack of RAM. It's frustrating for power users who try to do more with their devices to constantly go through apps refreshing. Honestly, I don't think I'd be upgrading today if my current 6 Plus had 2GB of RAM. My iPad Air 2 works terrific so if the 6s Plus is anything like it, I'll be one very happy customer.

We still don't know if there will be an increase of RAM this revision, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

10. joonyaboy macrumors regular

joonyaboy

The 6 is the first phone I'm perfectly happy to keep after the new year, but I upgraded anyway. I always do and sell my current. I couldn't resist a better camera and the 3DTouch

11. sterl320 macrumors 6502

nah. Way better front & back camera. 4k video shooting. higher Ram. 3d touch is going to be the future of the iPhone, so it would be great to try it out now. and an upgrade program making it affordable. I honestly see no reason not to upgrade lol.

12. klooney macrumors regular

Wife is due for an upgrade she currently has a 5s. She has decided to take my 6 and I get the 6s if it weren't for that I would be happy staying with the 6 until 7 comes out next year.

13. sterl320 macrumors 6502

so you stayed with your 4 & your 5? I definitely couldnt not have stayed with my 5 when the news of the 5s came out lol.

14. rockitdog macrumors 68020

I'm happy with my 6 but when I woke up this morning and saw that I could still preorder for 9/25 delivery. I purchased 6 64GB 6S's and will sell the first 2 and see what profit I get. If I make enough, I'll keep the 3rd otherwise I'll move that one too and make a small profit on all 3 :)

15. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Having owned every new iPhone to date, I find the "S" series models far and away the best.

If I was on a budget or otherwise unable to spend the obscene amount Apple charges for new phones, I would only buy the "S" series. They will last just fine until the next round of S models are released.

16. Koobs macrumors regular

Koobs

Keeping my 6+. I love it and there's no new "gotta have" features in the 6s+ that make me want to upgrade.

17. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

I've never owned a 4. I had a 3GS at one point, but never a 4. I skipped the 5s because Apple saw fit not to offer it in black (Space Gray is GRAY, not black).

I like my 6+ but there are aspects about it (Space Gray color, antenna bands) I do not like. But I wanted a new phone and for my troubles with Sprint I got it out of them.

One way or the other Sprint WILL give me what I am paying them for monthly!

18. pat500000 macrumors 604

pat500000

there's a limit.

19. techiebug macrumors 6502a

I feel like you really try hard to convince yourself the upgrade is minimal. The 6 from the 5s is actually minimal except the design.

20. rockitdog macrumors 68020

2 separate orders ;)

21. pat500000 macrumors 604

pat500000

I don't think it's minimal. NFC, 6plus screen, faster spec....i mean what more are you asking for?

22. sfwalter macrumors 68000

sfwalter

I think you picked the wrong model to make a quick buck with. The 6s is still widely available for delivery on release date. Plus with China also launching on the same day there won't be quite as many grey market importers.

23. rockitdog macrumors 68020

Maybe. I'm guessing they will still be sold out online and in store initially and someone will undoubtedly pay rather wait. It's happened every year this will be no different. Not looking to make a killing on them either.