iFile glitched, battery drain, first time poster needs help.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Vansslipon, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Vansslipon macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted

First of all I want to say Hi to a community) I'm new member here, so its my first post, but I've been reading this forums for a long time now and found lots of help here. So I must say thank you!
    So... Here's a problem.
    Today I downloaded a big file using iFile. After it finishes downloading I pushed an "Open in iFile"... Usually is take some time to open a big files, but this time it didn't open. Battery continues to drain fast, I used removeBG but it didn't help me... Battery still draining like 8% a hour being locked. Also tryed to reboot with no luck.
    Any suggestions ? Any app to kill processes? I think it still trys to open it in iFile somehow.
    P.s sorry for my English, it's not my mother language ( tongue )

2. Vansslipon thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted

And I guess I posted in wrong section... If so... Mods could you please place it i a right sub forum.
    Thank you.

3. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Press and hold the power button and the home button at the same time and hold them for 5-10 seconds. Wait for the phone to reboot.

See if that helps.

4. Vansslipon thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted

Thank you for you suggestion... Done it before with no luck. Also gave a few tries rebooting from UISettings.
    My free RAM is at 250 maximum with no apps running. Ussually its about 300. So i guess there is something on a background.