Im angry

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacoarango

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 18, 2002
I'm sorry but I know tomorrow I will be pissed off. I just cancelled my trip from Europe to NYC....why? I'm a power user and I know I will be deeply disappointed when Steve tells us its a 1.2 with, wow, DDR. I love imac, ipod, the whole ithing, but I'm hungry for power and I wont get it. If I'm wrong, I will apologize tomorrow, if not, Apple has got one more very disappointed fan.

Marc the Mac

macrumors member
Jan 6, 2002
United Kingdom
So with the money you saved by cancelling your trip you could... oh, you cancelled so late that you will get nothing back... You say you will apologize tomorrow - maybe you'll kick yourself in the teeth tomorrow.

So what if it's dissapointing - I create with my mac - my thoughts and visions become portable to others with my mac. True value is in creativity and working with what you have, the best you can.

Thank apple for great products and encourage them to keep going - if Steve hears you cancelled your trip he might get stroppy and cancel his keynote (I think not).

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Re: Im angry

Originally posted by pacoarango
I'm sorry but I know tomorrow I will be pissed off. I just cancelled my trip from Europe to NYC....
Is that the ONLY reason you booked a flight to NYC? So if you've been following the rumors for the past months, you'd have already known that we're not expecting anything bigger than 1.2GHz and DDR. So what was the point?

I'm angry about the PowerMacs too, but not THAT much...

mac15

macrumors 68040
Dec 29, 2001
Originally posted by AlejandroGonzo
sparkleytone , pacoarango . . .

You two are a$$holes.

man the forums have no place for you, go away ya newbie

menoinjun

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2001
ok ok ok.

Please guys. Let's keep this civil.

1. There is no room on this board for a thread like this. Especially when bandwidth is at such a premium.

2. Let him bitch, but ignore him. Hell let him even use a PC.

-Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.