I'm calling it !Mr. Steve jobs to show ON the iPad2

Discussion in 'iPad' started by OSBH, Mar 1, 2011.

1. OSBH macrumors newbie

I'm calling it , that tomorrows event Mr. Steve Jobs will show up on the ipad2 face time app from a remote location on the iPad2 ...,and that's when Tim cook ( hopefully ) calls him ..
    How do I know I just do ;)
    It should be spectacular ....

2. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

That would be pretty awesome actually. They can set up a little stand for him on stage with the rest of the heads. We'll have to see.

3. AppleGoddess macrumors 6502a

AppleGoddess

4. SteveKnobs macrumors 6502

I'm hoping he will make some sort of appearance tomorrow- even if it's just for a few minutes. Its not an Apple announcement with out Steve.

5. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

It would be Futurama...today :D

6. Kadin macrumors 6502a

Kadin

7. ad2435 macrumors member

8. urkel macrumors 68030

Bah. As a long time Apple user then I have an enormous amount of respect for Steve Jobs. But to be honest, I'm a customer because of the Products and not the Spectacle so I'm in this thing for the long haul and would prefer to see an event sans Steve Jobs succeed. Having Jobs appear on stage or webcam will only result in celebrity worship and applause. Which, to me, reveals the press as fanboys rather than unbiased media.

Apple is a company that is better with Steve Jobs, but not necessarily worse without him.

9. Aqua Bliss macrumors 6502

It's like a 50/50 shot, not like you're calling something that hasn't already been predicted.

10. Willie5566 macrumors regular

Is there someplace to watch tomorrows event. I usually jump on one of the tech blogs but I thought I read that they will not have live blogging tomorrow.

11. Davichi macrumors 6502

I don't want Steve jobs to come out. Let the man rest in his house. We don't want that man go crazy again about wi-fi.

12. Dr Kevorkian94 macrumors 68020