I'm calling the election early...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Bobby Corwen, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

Ok so as of today, the most biased polls on earth, even CNN, show Trump and Hillary neck and neck.

These are done BEFORE the new FBI news!

So I don't see how Hillary has a path to the White House.

I drove 3.5 hours through my state yesterday to go fishing. Never saw one Hillary sign and saw about 5 Trump signs.

Considering how everything has been going, I honestly, without bias, can comfortably say Trump will win.

I am no longer worried that Hillary has a chance in my opinion.

2. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Last weekend I drove from Ohio to mid Michigan, 5+ hour drive. Saw many Trump signs, three total Clinton ones. Most of that drive was rural. The sad part was that one city block could make up for that gap in signs/supporters/voters.

I hope you are correct.

3. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

Right with ya Bobby. I wrote something very similar to what you wrote in another thread. Be prepared for the usual doubters here to refute what you've actually seen. Lol.

4. jerwin macrumors 68000

Deleware's just one state out of 50.

5. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

This is a thread worth keeping an eye on.

6. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

Yes, because every single person that votes has a front yard sign. Good grief. Unlike Trump supports, Clinton supports don't need to flash their beliefs for others to see.

I can honestly and comfortably say Clinton will win the electoral college. Popular, unsure.

7. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

Do you have a better method?

Its not like polling works anymore...

Brb 80% of people they call for polls dont answer. What kind of demographics even still have landlines in 2016? Those are the only people being polled.

8. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

Polling is going to be 10X more reliable than front yard signs!! Are you serious right now? Front yard signs mean absolutely nothing. What a joke.

I am not claiming polling works or is accurate, but it is sure much more reliable than front yard signs.

Regardless, polling won't effect the electoral college, it will only effect the popular vote.

9. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

But how can you explain there is no sign or life of Hillary excitement anywhere in real life? Isn't that a clue or a red flag that makes you think... hmmmmm.

If there was really that much Hillary support like how the media would have you believe, why doesnt anything match up with that including social media? In fact its the opposite.

That is what is so suspicious. I mean there are so many examples its damn near scientifically sound lol.

10. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

I already explained it. Clinton supports don't need to go around pushing their beliefs on other people like Trump supports do.

Here is your map. She needs to win 1 state, he needs to win 10. Whats more likely? 1 vs. 10. You cannot sit here and claim that winning 10 states is easier than winning one.

Again, electoral is locked up, popular is not.
    Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 11.56.59 AM.png

11. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

Trump within margin of error.

The market is forecasting a Donald Trump victory

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-market-is-forecasting-a-donald-trump-victory-213426531.html

1) Trump will win Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania and it’s game over! My reasoning is the INCREDIBLE number of people who are quietly supporting Trump but can’t voice their opinion. It is politically incorrect to publicly admit that you are supporting Trump. If you do so, you are instantly chastised and even viewed as a racist. The interesting thing is that many Trump supporters don’t agree with what he says; they simply think he will be better for business.

[...]

And please stop listening to the media and all their crash predictions if Trump wins. The stigma of admitting to being a Trump supporter makes me think that if he’s within a margin of error in November, he wins in a landslide. Are you prepared?

12. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

Trump winning Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania is not enough.

Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 12.00.16 PM.png

13. MadeTheSwitch, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016

MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

LMAO....you were calling the election for Trump many MANY months ago.

Back in June you thought the same thing when you said this:

And then posted the white nationalist associated Pepe character on a "no brakes" train.
    http://forums.macrumors.com/threads...-trump-politics.1978538/page-15#post-23035616

Lovely.

14. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

Lol at michigan being dark blue.

thats not MY map. Thats your map, made by blue people.

15. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

If Trump could win and somehow get himself impeached that would be great.

16. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

No, that is the map that has been for 1 year now. 95% of the states that are blue have been blue for 20+ years. They aren't changing now. Guaranteed. You are living in a dream world.

Don't call it my map because you are not willing to accept it. Michigan is not going red.

Here you go. Same since 2000.

Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 12.04.10 PM.png

Now she only needs to win 2 states or only Florida. You cannot deny that.

17. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

Pepe almost ended Hillarys campaign lol. Had she stayed on that path.

The week she made fun of Pepe was one of her worst weeks ever.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 29, 2016 ---
    You can practically give all the swing states to Trump. Michigan is baby blue, so is CO.

There are other maps too, and they are all slightly different.

And they are all outdated in 2016, nobody knows for sure except for the 99% blue and red states.

18. appleisking macrumors 6502a

One thing I know for sure is nothing is certain. I never at any point assumed one candidate would win over the other and won't start now. This election is simply too unpredictable.

19. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

Even if he gets all the swing states, he doesn't win!! It will be a tie. And this will not happen. There is no way Wisconsin is going red.
    Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 12.07.04 PM.png

The map does not work in his favor and it never will.

20. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

Ok give us Michigan you can keep Colorado...

Fair?

21. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

You are not getting Michigan. I guarantee it.

Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 12.11.50 PM.png

2-3 point difference, maybe, 8 points, not happening. Michigan has been blue since 1992.

You have not given any evidence or facts that point to an electoral win, only popular (based on front yard signs).

22. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

23. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

Seriously? Did you not see the breaking news recently??

Breaking: Trump Beating Hillary By 4% In Early Michigan Absentee Returns

http://westmipolitics.blogspot.com/2...-4-in.html?m=1
    http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...lots/92808966/

Donald Trump and the Republicans lead Hillary Clinton and the Democrats in early voting returns , Chad Livengood of the Detroit News reports.

190,000 Republicans have turned in ballots vs. only 170,000 Dems. Nearly 160,000 independent/unaffiliated voters have also cast ballots, a group Trump consistently leads with in nearly every poll.

Those numbers translate to:

Trump/R: 36.5%
    Hillary/D: 32.6 %
    Independent/Unaffiliated/Non-Primary voters: 30.9%

24. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

Because early voting is representative? Have you EVER taken a stats class? Good grief. There are 5+ million people that will vote in Michigan, and only 8% have voted. Come on now. Be serious.

If you wanna play this game, look at NC and FL, Clinton is winning in both state via early voting. So, then with those two states off the table, Trump has zero chance at winning the electoral. I even gave you Colorado!!

Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 12.28.04 PM.png

Oh and btw, even if those ballots that were turned in by Republicans, they can still vote for Clinton. They are not required to vote for their candidate. Open ballots are a wonderful thing, right?

25. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

Never agreed to give you Florida I highly doubt we lose Florida. We just cant.

12K ppl plus rally.

Huge immigrations issues there, even the latinos who are citizens agree. Same with AZ.