Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond.

I''m sweating just thinking about
AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac15

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 29, 2001
anticipation is the greatest joy

In Switzerland we have a saying: "Vorfreude ist die groesste Freude" this means that "anticipation is the greatest joy"

found this on yer site

Comment

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
Mayhem

he he he..... isn't it great?!!

This happens every time! Everyone starts going a little crazy with all the hype and assumptions...

I just love sitting back and watching the mayhem unfold...

Comment

OSUbuckeyefan

macrumors regular
Dec 7, 2001
Re: Mayhem

Originally posted by eyelikeart
he he he..... isn't it great?!!

This happens every time! Everyone starts going a little crazy with all the hype and assumptions...

I just love sitting back and watching the mayhem unfold...
Yeah, I am enjoying the anticipation...

Comment

Mr.Black

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2002
I know that a lot of things apple has been doing has been going towards the "digital hub of your digital life" direction. Plus iTunes, iPod, & other consumer devices. I think we are all over looking a brand new technology that has been getting primed for launch..... XM!!!!

I think it would be genius of apple to include XM tech into any new iBooks or PowerBooks they announce. It would be a huge selling point to all the roadies out there, coffee house crowds, and people using the Macs in the middle of nowhere....

XM being a new radio format like FM & AM but is broadcast via satalite and can be picked up anywhere in North America. Plus maybe adding GPS built in to the new portables?????

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.