I'm Happy With My New iPad And Feel Left Out

Discussion in 'iPad' started by mikepas, Mar 27, 2012.

1. mikepas macrumors member

I'm sorry if there is another thread like this but I didn't see one so here it is...

I'm completely happy with my new iPad (64GB White VZW 4G) and I am feeling rather left out here. I see tons of posts about people complaining about lots of stuff with their new iPads and well, it just seems ashamed that there aren't tons of posts from people who love their new devices.

Okay, rant over.

2. Ayemerica macrumors demi-god

Ayemerica

I love my device. You will always see a million posts "OMG MY IPADZ BROKE" but people who are happy will be playing with their iPad. the iPad 3 is amazing so glad I purchased it.

3. Gol27 macrumors regular

I'm very happy with mine too. If I'm honest I'm glad I went with the white version. I went through 4 black versions that all had a range of problems, from yellow screens, through to dead pixels. My first white iPad and it's perfect. I know it's probably luck of the draw but what can I say overall I'm very happy.

4. FluffyPop macrumors member

It's the people who are experiencing problems who feel the need to speak up, so you will always find lots of angry posts on all kinds of forums. Nothing to be concerned about ;-)

5. dmccloud macrumors 6502a

dmccloud

Whether it's Apple-based forums like these, Microsoft/HP/Dell targeted forums, etc - the majority of people there will be complaining about their devices. That's just the nature of internet forums.

6. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

More people log on to complain than to praise products. It's just the way it is. The amount of people who complain about things is a fraction of the people who bought the IPad. I do recognise some people do have legitimate problems so I'm not having a go at those people.

7. Sonisk macrumors member

You're not alone, I absolutely love mine aswell :) Some people just like to moan about stuff :)

8. Laimbeersux macrumors 6502

You're not alone brother, I love this thing. I haven't zero issues that other people are talking about. I can't believe I got rid of my iPad one at Christmas, but this thing makes it worth it. Don't let the bastards get you down. Where does that quotation come from again?

9. MacAttacka macrumors 6502

Do you wanna swap for my yellow screen? Wouldnt want you to feel left out of all the fun.

10. TWO2SEVEN, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012

TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

I am very happy with my new iPad too. The first one I got had a very small scratch in the back case. I probably wouldn't have minded it, but it was right where my hand gripped it in portrait mode. I ended up taking it exchanging it since I was going to Best Buy to trade some stuff in and put the credit toward the iPad anyway. I was nervous that the replacement would have more issues, but I was fortunate enough to get a good one. :)

Thanks Apple!

It's a lot like people calling customer service or asking for some ones manager. A lot of people will only do this when there is a complaint, not to give positive feedback.

11. VidPro macrumors 6502a

VidPro

Maybe they only want to be happy with thier purchase too. :)

12. iapplelove macrumors 68030

iapplelove

Even though I'm on my second iPad 3 I love this one! It feels like mine like the iPad 2 did a year ago. Everything is working flawless and the screen looks amazing

13. Deeps macrumors regular

No issues here either.

Coming from an iPad 1, the 'new' iPad is amazing! :D

14. Vastastheocean macrumors member

I, too, am happy with my TNiP (the new iPad) I see no yellowing issues, even compared to my daughter's iP2. No back bleed, dead pixels or anything. I'm sure there are a number of "true" issues with the screens but miss me with "i opened 7 boxes of iPads and they all were defects!" People with this kind of luck should stray far from lottery.

15. waynep macrumors 6502

I am very happy with mt 64GB wifi black iPad. No problems here.

16. bajaracing macrumors member

17. Buckeyestar macrumors 6502a

Buckeyestar

More of them would be happy if they didn't go to extremes trying to find some minuscule fault.

18. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Most people here are happy with their iPad. They're just not as vocal. Did you vote yet?

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1343130

19. MykullMyerz macrumors 6502

MykullMyerz

This is so true. That's why whenever I receive excellent customer service at a restaurant or retail establishment I immediately inform the manager of my positive experience because I'm sure he/she receives an ovewhelming amount of negative feedback when customers AREN'T happy. Just the way the world is I guess.

Ohh and my iPad is awesome BTW! I've been loving it since the morning of the 16th. No problem as far as I can see and I'm not looking to find any either.

20. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

I've tried to be more proactive with positive feedback as well. I worked retail for a long time and I know how many more complaints come in rather than positive comments.

21. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

Loving it =) As is two coworkers who got gen3's.

The disappointments are a vocal minority. Those that are happy, are using and moving on with lives.

22. VidPro macrumors 6502a

VidPro

We make a point to call when we get great service. I think it's good practice.

23. rhythmac macrumors 6502

rhythmac

I too am extremely happy with my new 32GB WiFi black iPad. No defects here, than God! :D

24. Diversion macrumors 6502a

Diversion

People will be outspoken about issues than the people who are actually happy. It's natural and happens all the time.

25. rmhop81 macrumors 68020

rmhop81

yeah it always amazes me that all these people complain over the slightest problem and make them into such a big deal. Then oops...apple releases another tablet one year later and those same people are selling the iPad they supposedly had problems with to upgrade to the next one. All this complaining when they aren't even keeping the product more than a year. Gets old seeing all these threads.

Our iPad 3 is great also, but unfortunately you get more people to voice their opinions when it's negative and not positive.