i'm having some trouble getting my music icon to have the glasklart HD theme

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by himynameiscody, Feb 4, 2012.

1. himynameiscody, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2012

himynameiscody macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

4s on 5.01. i've searched and searched but can't see to get it. i'm afraid that maybe i read bad instructions and changed something that shouldn't have been. is there a quick way to undo tho whole theme and start over?

and anything to get the music app icon to match the theme? i do have appinfo and ifile now

edit: is it possible to mess something up and cause me problems down the road if i wanted to change/take off the theme

2. MastahRiz macrumors 6502

Scroll down the page and checkout the main Glasklart HD thread, you'll find what you need there.

3. Tokes Green macrumors regular

Tokes Green

If you read the instructions carefully, and back up files that you change/replace then you should have no problems.

My gf uses the Glasklart HD theme, and has only a general knowledge of theming and changing files, she's used it for over a year and had no problems so you should be fine!

4. himynameiscody thread starter macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

couldn't figure out how to download the file and extract it to my phone. i did download winscp

and about replacing/renaming files...i was search and found a couple different 'tutorials' and they said to change different things and i was afraid it might mess something up later on