I'm Having The Most Craziest Situation Right Now......

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Neverbepeace, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Neverbepeace macrumors 6502a

Neverbepeace

I just bought a a new macbook air and iPad 3 on Tuesday. I set everything up like I normally would. Today, I made a face time call to wiffy and everything was fine. 20 minutes into the convo, it got disconnected. I tried face timing back but no positive results. It kept ringing and ringing. Finally after trying a couple times, I got through.

Crazy part: Came home from work and as I was about to sit on the bed, my wife's phone starts ringing for a FaceTime call. Fine right? But.......my phone was laying on the bed in sleep mode, my iPad was in the draw unused for the day, macbook was closed and in a bag. So, I decided to FaceTime call myself back..........Another person picked up the phone:confused:

My wife hung up the phone on the dude lol. Anyway, I was thinking WTH just happened. So, I decided to FaceTime the guy back and explain what the heck is going on. Obviously, his email is totally different from mine which he explained. I'm sitting here wondering how I can FaceTime my email address and it rings his phone:confused::confused:

We called 4 times and all went to his iPad email. I logged in to my gmail and changed my password....same thing for hotmail.

This really had my mind spinning. Any suggestions on how this could be? Did this happened to anybody here? Thanks

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

3. Neverbepeace thread starter macrumors 6502a

Neverbepeace

I did:D

Tried the same thing on my son's iPod and that also called that guy:confused:

What I did notice is that If I have my macbook or iPad open/wake, the FaceTime calls would come to the mac and pad. Once I close the mac....and turn off the pad.....the calls would go to him:confused:

Illuminati:eek:

4. ap3604, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  5. pjarvi macrumors 65816

pjarvi

6. ryhno45 macrumors regular

I would like to second the Illuminati. :p ... There is just no other explanation.

7. labman macrumors 604

labman

Dude Stop calling Me! It was just a one time thing!