I'm in love with Tiffany Dupont and I'm going to Hell...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by majordude, Sep 11, 2007.

1. majordude macrumors 68020

majordude

Last night I was flipping through the channels out here in Southern California...

English, English, Inner City, English, English, Spanish, Spanish, Spanish, Spanish, Korean, Spanish, Begging for Dollars (PBS), Spanish, Spanish, Spanglish, Spanish, Begging for Dollars (PBS), Spanish...

And then I hit TBN.

I saw GOD for the first time.

On screen was a movie and in it was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I was transfixed.

She was so beautiful.

As it turns out, TBN is a Christian station and the movie was "One Night with the King."

Tiffany Dupont was Ester. An Old Testament staple. And I lusted after her. Ester, Tiffany... sigh, I'm doing it now.

Damn you Christian television! Damn you TBN! You may have brought me closer to God but you also brought me closer to myself WAY too many times these last 18 hours.

I fear I'm going to Hell. :(

Sigh...

Attached Files:

2. hayduke macrumors 65816

hayduke

Christianity does have a way of making oneself feel dirty!

3. majordude thread starter macrumors 68020

majordude

Well, I personally welcome this strange new world of Christian television. Tiffany Dupont can, absolutely, bring me closer to the love of God than Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, Benny Hinn, Jim Bakker, Robert Tilton, or Paula White can.

Oh wait.

Paula is hot too...

Attached Files:

4. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

Nudes or it didn't happen.

Kidding, kidding.

I never surf channels so luckily I never have to stop on the christian channels.

5. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

[​IMG]

You know you want her! :D

I hope I'm right and there is no afterlife, because if I'm wrong, I think this just guaranteed me my spot in hell.

6. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

Shame about the neck, though.

7. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

^^^And the face. If you changed both the neck and head, then yes, she might be rather cute.

8. almightyshoe macrumors regular

Fun Fact: TBN's headquarters is in Costa Mesa (Southern California), between OCC and South Coast Plaza. They have this grand gated entrance, and next to it a tacky neon bar sign that says "Open". If you're on the 405 during the holidays, they're the building that has had "Happy Birthday Jesus" sprawled in lights facing the freeway since the early 90's.

PS: That chick is WAY hotter on imdb.

9. majordude thread starter macrumors 68020

majordude

Arrrggg, ye matty! Gimme 15 dublooms an' you can have this 'er book. Arrrggg!

10. majordude thread starter macrumors 68020

majordude

She's tilting her head as a subliminal sign of submissiveness... she doesn't have a crook in her neck! Sheesh!

And tell me you wouldn't have gone to Sunday school if she was your teacher. I would have woken my parents up and bum-rushed them to the car each Sunday morning.