Im looking for a certain desktop enhancement.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Crypty, Jan 10, 2004.

  1. Crypty macrumors newbie

    Jan 10, 2004
    Well I am really more of a PC person but I just went to my dad's office. He works in advertising so they have a lot of macs in the art division. I was watching this guy use photoshop when he switched to the desktop and clicked and dragged an icon but it was different than normal. The icon would swing and pivot around the cursor according to how he moved the mouse. I am looking for this program, a link, a name, download, mac or pc I dont care but I must have this!!!

    any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  2. mnkeybsness macrumors 68030


    Jun 25, 2001
    Moneyapolis, Minnesota
    i've never heard of or seen such a thing. was the mac running OS 9 or X?
  3. Crypty thread starter macrumors newbie

    Jan 10, 2004

Share This Page