im looking to buy a mbp but cant decide what to do beacuse i want a mbp so bad

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by blindsk8rboi, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blindsk8rboi macrumors newbie

im really having a tough desisin trying to buy a mpb i really want to buy the 13 inhc one but i dont know if something ekse is goign to come out soon so i need advice when to purchase the mbp and since you guys know alow about the mbp you guys should tell me whan the mbp is goign to come oit because i need a computer and its really importnt

and i really lie the mbp because its a rlly god compuetrt. is there any way i can get the new mbp befroe other people get it? i rlllllly rlllly needdd it

thanks

2. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

If you need one now, just go ahead and buy it. You can't get the new MBP before they are released and nobody knows when they are released

3. simsaladimbamba

Q1/2011 is the "date" for when the MPB update should arrive, or when it is expected.

And if you want an updated MBP before all the others even know about it, you need to break into one of the factories, just make sure to not leave your phone behind, like the last gal who tried that very same thing.

Anyway, an often repeated mantra on this board is: Buy NOW, if you Need it NOW. Wait, if YOU Can Wait.

4. blindsk8rboi thread starter macrumors newbie

but i want one now but i dont want the one now but i want the newer one but its not out help

5. simsaladimbamba

I don't know if you are ********** kidding us, your spelling alludes to it, but how could we help you the get something which hasn't been released yet and is not expected to be released for some months?

Seriously, you need to do a heist to do so, but you may find better team members over at 4chan, which seems to be a very kind community full of, ah, you know the type.

6. DaftZombie macrumors member

Find some shady doctor to induce you into a coma for a few months. If you're rllly rlllllly luck, you won't come out for a few years and then the MBP will be RLLLYYY NEWWWWZWW!

7. alust2013 macrumors 601

alust2013

We can't tell you that it is out and make it exist when it clearly does not. So how do we help you?

8. MacGurl111 macrumors 65816

MacGurl111

Just wait if you can.
    This post makes absolutely no sense.:confused:

9. puttputt macrumors regular

10. learnballer macrumors newbie

I bet if you ask nicely, someone here will induce you into a coma for free :)

11. Richard1028 macrumors 68000

Herein lies the reason I often consider going back to Windows.

12. Gen macrumors 6502a

Gen

13. bigjobby macrumors 65816

You having a laugh?

14. Kyffin macrumors 6502

How about getting one now and setting the date to 29th February 2011?
    /inb4 tundra

15. Erasmus macrumors 68030

Erasmus

Or even better, there's this fancy trick I know to fool the Apple Hardware Distribution servers into sending you prototype MBPs. All you need to do is add six months or a year to your computer's internal clock, and log into the Apple store. It confuses Apple's servers, making as-yet unreleased hardware available!

Last time I tried this I did manage to get a quad-core MBP with 1TB of Blade SSDs, although three days later Steve Jobs in a black turtleneck and balaclava had a prototype iGun to my head and an invoice for $14B in Star Wars monopoly credits.

16. Kyffin macrumors 6502

Stunning idea! Do you think this'll work with the boxing day sales?

17. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

wait woah.. what happened .. what did you do? did you flee or did you pay him back?in high respect of Jobs, did you donkey- kick him and grab the iGun and tear the invoice to shreds.. its Jobs, he should forgive you, then zapp you into an application on his iPhone! LOL!

but ot answer the OP's question: let's put it this way: for some special people they get a test prototype. i ma one of those people and i have the latest technology by apple. for your information its amazing. i have lightpeak and 4 USB 3.0 ports and it now comes with a SuperDrive Blu-ray and its so amazing. but that isnt the best thing!!

it COMES WITH A DUAL SCREEN! the normal screen and the trackpad- turned "screen" its amazing.. there is not keyboard now and its rather virtual on the screen.. so here is the painting:
    its the normal unibody right, however where the keyboard is- is a beautiful retina display of a screen which changes according to the page: ie. in pages it turns to a keyboard, etc!
    it comes with the trackpad for easier navigation, cuz the virtual screen is only for special purposes..

by all means wait about 30 years for this lovely technology or buy it now or wait till the next edition..! (oh how fun is it to mess with people's mind.. BRIAN PUZZLES!)

18. Erasmus macrumors 68030

Erasmus

I gave him a piece of silver cardboard with an Apple sticker stuck to it. Being the exact dimensions and weight of the new MBP, SJ was fooled. He gave me a free Macbook Air for my trouble, and left.

No doubt SJ discovered my deception once he flew back to California (Not in an aircraft, SJ floats on the wishes of Apple Fanbois), which is why I dare not touch the MBA. I expect if I ever did, it would electrocute me, Judge Dredd style, in revenge for my falsehood.

As you would expect, I've moved far away, and can never use another Apple product again, especially iTunes. SJ and Skynet know my taste in music and movies now, and I live in fear of being tracked down if I ever sync my Genius playlists again.

19. lilcosco08 macrumors 65816

lilcosco08

Getting mac help at 4chan
    HA

20. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

smart! im impressed ladies and gentlemen presenting the new CEO of Apple Corps!
    one question though.. can't you change your name and all? you know go "undercover" except permanently, start a family and change your lifestyle? interesting story.. i would ask for it to be published but i think Jobs would find out and *gulp*...
    well if it helps, im ready to give you my amazing MB of the Future prototype.. its reached that stage where its ready to be launched only if the tech was as caught up.. i have 2! so one for you and one for me! they are both under my name, so Jobs won't find out! so what do you say :)

(if you want to know what it is like look at the above post (the one where i commented about urs)

21. gonnabuyamacbsh macrumors 6502

22. baypharm macrumors 65816

baypharm

OMG....I didin't realize LSD was popular anymore

23. old-wiz macrumors G3

Most pathetic post of the month.

24. dXTC macrumors 68020

dXTC

Maybe if you threw in a comma or period once in a while, we'd be more apt to help.

Let's see if I've translated this correctly:
    You want a MBP today, but not the current specs.
    Instead, you want the specs of a yet-to-be-released MBP.
    However, it's not for sale yet.
    Help?

...Patience, amigo, patience.

I second this nomination.

I must admit that I chuckled at this one.

EDIT: Where's that TrollSpray.jpg when I need it...?

25. RedburnIV macrumors regular

RedburnIV

Instead of a new mpb, I think you would greatly benefit from a grammar and punctuation book. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.