I'm one of the people without a confirmation email... just talked to apple

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kmonie360, Jun 16, 2010.

1. kmonie360 macrumors member

spent 30 mins on hold but finally got through. talked to one of their account people and she said that my phone is good to be delivered on the 24th and that with the system the way it was yesterday some confirmation emails weren't sent

she did say that if i had reserved for pick up in store that I would have to have a order number that started with W. if i didn't then basically you are sol

thank god i'm having it shipped

2. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

If you reserve for in store pickup you don't get an order number since its just a reservation and you aren't paying for anything.

All orders that are being delivered will start with a "W", i believe this is how all apple store orders are labelled.

You were misinformed.

3. JayDude132 macrumors 6502

Finally! Someone got through to Apple! I was on the phone on hold for 55 minutes earlier and all the more i got out of it was 55 minutes of crappy music.

I am so relieved! But i do have one concern.. My order number starts with a 'W' and i have my for home delivery. Don't all 'W'eb orders start with 'W'?

4. JayDude132 macrumors 6502

@e²Studios: I dont think he got it for in store pickup. he said the representative said "IF he had" and then he said "Thank god im having it shipped"

I, for one, am very glad to read this thread! Thanks kmonie360!

5. zlh23 macrumors newbie

Yeah, I was one of those people too......but with an in store reservation.

Called apple, my reservation is not on file. Looks like I'm camping out now.

6. trssho macrumors 6502

I just realised the email I had on file with att was an old one that I no longer have access to. Otherwise, everything is a go. Order is on file, and not backordered. CC has been charged.

7. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

Can I reserve an iPhone 4 at my locaal Apple Store online? I don't see the option to actually reserve it online, the site mentions reserving and picking it up at an Apple Store, which I did for my iPad.

8. oldschooldude macrumors regular

Ditto. My confirned order# begins with a 'W' and my confirmation email indicates it will be delivered to my home address on 6/24.

9. kmonie360 thread starter macrumors member

Mine is being delivered to my home

10. Sunday Shadows macrumors regular

no confirmation to my email either, my order starts with XSM...X STORE? M...