Price Advice I'm planning on selling my 15" Early 2011 MBP and wondering what it would be worth.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by jordonisawesome, Jun 5, 2012.

1. jordonisawesome macrumors newbie

I have an Early 2011 15" 2.2gHz MacBook Pro that I am planning to sell for the new ones coming this year.

I have been the only owner and have taken great care of the product and all accessories that came with it. Even the box. :)

It has full AppleCare that expires July 6, 2014 and I have upgraded the RAM to 8GB. It also has full Microsoft Office 2011 which is legit and not pirated. I have taken great care of the product as there isn't a single scratch on it and is cleaned every other month. The battery health is at 95% after a year of use. Has OS X Lion on it and most likely will have OS X Mountain Lion soon.

Question about the AppleCare. I know that it is registered with my Apple ID. How do I go about changing that when someone does buy it? Do I trade off or...?

I took the liberty of matching the specs online and with the 8GB and AppleCare alone, it came out to $2,348. I'm assuming the legit copy of Microsoft Office would raise the value some as well.

It came with a wireless HP printer that I'm thinking about bundling with it. It, too, is in flawless condition.

What seems like a fair price that would benefit both to-be client and myself?

2. Astroboy907 macrumors 65816

Astroboy907

I'd take it for $700.

Thats all the money I have :D