General I'm seeing 2 packages in Flex under Web and curious if anyone knows what they are?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by kalirob99, Mar 22, 2014.

1. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

The looked to be by the same author but stuff like this tends to be to good to be true so I thought I'd come here and ask. (If ya don't see Web, you need to install the Flex patch the disables the blocking of those patches)

Here are the two packages. What do ya guys think?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He also looks to have another flex patch for Springboard that he claims boosts the battery by 60%. Again making me question the first two tweaks lol. Here's a pic of that listing.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

So funny. A month or two ago I had the same questions. I installed the web boost patch and ended up removing it. I can't remember exactly why but I don't think it was doing anything. I might have removed it after looking at what it was actually patching. Can't remember for sure thorough. Maybe I'll give it another whirl and run some tests.

Have you tried it yet?

3. kalirob99 thread starter macrumors 68000

kalirob99

Not yet, I'm really curious though. I'm sorta expecting nothing but at the same time I might just have no clue just what it does lol.
    I was hoping that some of the more tech savvy might have a better understanding. Plus no idea how to test it lol. If you do decide to give em a try let me know!

4. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Well I can tell you the battery saver is kinda useless. It just disables all those things listed in the description plus some other minor things. I prefer to use the control center to disable radios and the settings app to disable features lol

5. kalirob99 thread starter macrumors 68000

kalirob99

lol Well that's pretty boring and misleading. I'm still curious about the Web ones, but battery savers not a good sign lol