I'm thankful for - these 7 Google Wave invites to give out to you!

sn0warmy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 26, 2009
Denver, CO
I just received some Google Wave invites to hand out.

I'm bored at work and only have 30 minutes to kill before the start of my 4 day weekend, I decided to share them on here but I want to make it interesting. So we are going to play a game called Name That Quote.

aaquib PM me your email address so I can send you my final Wave invite.

1st Quote: Robert better not get in my face... 'cause I'll drop that mother****er!
Winner: bennieboy

2nd Quote: Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.
Winner: dukebound85

3rd Quote: I always wondered why they were called roofies. Cause you're more likely to end up on the floor than the roof. They should call em floories.
Winner: red42

4th Quote: I went with Chazz who you forgot to tell me is totally insane. He also might be a genius because it actually does work, he's cleaning up.
Winner: acurafan

5th Quote: I'm saying, I see what you're getting at, Dude, he kept the money. My point is, here we are, it's shabbas, the sabbath, which I'm allowed to break only if it's a matter of life or death...
Winner: pukifloyd

6th Quote: Mama says they was magic shoes. They could take me anywhere.
Winner: benflick

7th Quote: I know they were just kids...but man we beat the f*** out of them!
Winner: aaquib

sn0warmy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 26, 2009
Denver, CO
No he is referring to Bennieboy or whatever the guy's name is.
Woah, hold up. That ruins it too. Is there any way to track that?

ill do my absolute best to keep up on responses.

BTW guys - I have yet to have anyone PM me their email addresses.

Which reminds me, Jessica I PMed you this morning with an invite to see if you still needed one but haven't heard back. Let me know.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
wow im a douche lol,

and fyi no, i didnt edit after your posting, i edited before, dont believe me, take it up with mods or admin, they should be able to confirm the exact time on the edit ;)
No kiddo, I said the move was a douche move.