i'm trying to find a pointer to 'publishing on the app store'. can't find it on ADC

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by aaru, Sep 10, 2008.

1. aaru macrumors newbie

2. fenrus110 macrumors regular

when you log into the ADC, do you have the Program Portal link?

3. aaru thread starter macrumors newbie

I don't. I see the following:

ADC Products

ADC membership programs, developer technical support, and tickets to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference can now be purchased through the Apple Store online. Get everything you need to innovate with Apple technologies.

Downloads

Through Downloads, members have instant access to a wide variety of development kits, tools, documentation, sample code, demos, and your ADC Monthly Mailing/Download. Some ADC membership levels even include downloadable access to early versions of Apple technologies for development and testing.

Activations

Did you receive an email from Apple Developer Connection that contains one or more product Activation Codes? Start reaping the benefits of your purchase immediately by using the code to activate your ADC Product.

My Account

My Account makes it easy to view or use items in your ADC account. At any time, you may update your ADC membership profile and preferences or look at a complete history of your ADC transactions.

Assets
    History

4. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

Are you a registered, paid iPhone developer? Not the ADC membership, but the iPhone developer membership ($99/year)? Go to http://developer.apple.com/iphone and if you're paid up and a member you'll have a link to go to your program portal.