iMac flyback transformer

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by stg30rg3, Oct 2, 2004.

  1. stg30rg3 macrumors newbie

    Oct 2, 2004
    I have a 2001 CRT iMac (rev D?), slotloading with funky monitor behavior. Research seems to indicate its a flyback transformer in the monitor.

    Great... anyone know how to replace it and the part number? Yeah, I know about the badness that can happen with voltage in the CRT.

  2. Counterfit macrumors G3


    Aug 20, 2003
    sitting on your shoulder
    With the time and money spent getting and replacing that part, you could probably get a new(er) Mac.

Share This Page