I like the new iMac! But I'm not sure if I would buy it now or wait for the next rev? Because the first rev of a new product isnt always that good? Is anyone having problems with the new imacs? (because its a rev A) And could it be that apple will announce a rev B imac at MWNY? Or later? Because I can still wait another few months... but is it worth to wait... Any thoughts?